Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day Frame



I finally finished this Mother's Day Frame for my mother-in-law; I'm hoping she likes it so much she doesn't mind that it arrived late! Thanks to my sideline, Eva Davalos, for the design and layout; she made it a couple of years ago for her mother!!

Ingredients: Well Scripted and Dream a Little Stamp Sets, Raspberry Tart DSP, Shimmery White and Pink Pirouette cardstock, Kiwi Kiss classic ink, Riding Hood Red classic ink, Pink Pirouette classic ink, White Craft ink, Fine Supernova Glitter, sponge daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Bigz Top Note Die and Big Shot Machine, Medium Pearls from Pretties Kit, Mini Glue Dots, 2-Way Glue, Kiwi ribbon, and 5x5 shadow box frame from IKEA.

Contact me if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment