Thursday, March 11, 2010

Decorated CD Tin



Hi to all! This is a CD tin that I decorated and used as a gift card holder. You can purchase these CD tins on the Stampin' Up website Clearance Rack. I adhered 2 mini white envelopes inside the tin to hold the restaurant gift card and 2 movie tickets (you know, the "dinner and a movie" gift). I used the Scallop Circle Punch to make the large flower on the lid of the tin. I punched 5-6 flowers then scrunched them up and layered them to form the flower. The small flowers were made using the Trio Flower Punch and scrunched and layered the same way. I used the Stampin' Up! Little Leaves Sizzlet to punch out the leaves. I used the Great Friend stamp set, Pumpkin Pie paper, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, the Stampin' Up XL Matchbox die, the new Stampin' Up Beautiful Wings Embosslit die, Melon Manbo ink and paper, and Sticky Strip. The second picture shows the belly bank next to the tin. We'll be making this at my next Club get together! Email me if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Great project, Maria! I had a guest at a workshop last week who wanted some ideas for using these tins, and I'll send her a link to this.

    Glad to see you blogging!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete